This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mips patch rfa] define CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS_S in t-linux64
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 May 2003 17:38:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [mips patch rfa] define CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS_S in t-linux64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2003-05-27 Chris Demetriou <email@example.com>
> * config/mips/t-linux64 (CRTSTUFF_T_CFLAGS_S): Define.
Go ahead. Odd that it only showed up on cross compilation though. The
build machinery is not as much my thing, so when you figure out why, let
me know :)
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>