This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Today's snapshot
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:54:35 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Today's snapshot
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com><3ED2EE41.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Wed, 28 May 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> The change below
> - changes the references from .gz to .bz2,
> - adds a note on where to find the diff files (which is an improvement),
> - simplifies the note on not using unannounced snapshots, and
> - removes documentation of the gcc_latest_snapshot tag.
But that's not the file to patch: it's snapshot-README and
snapshot-index.html in CVS that are to be patched, not the generated files
on the FTP site.
Joseph S. Myers