This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Increase PAGESIZE in mips-tfile.c (take 2)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:16:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Increase PAGESIZE in mips-tfile.c (take 2)
On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 05:32 AM, Roger Sayle wrote:
However, we can increase PAGE_SIZE from 4096 (4K) to 32768 (32K)
Is this 32K patch or the earlier 8K patch OK for mainline?
I support the 32K version over the 8K version. Someone else will have
to approve it.