This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Require at least GNAT 3.14 as bootstrap compiler
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 18:02:28 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Require at least GNAT 3.14 as bootstrap compiler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 27 May 2003, Florian Weimer wrote:
> BTW, are ChangeLog entries for documentation updates required or not?
They have been required for GCC for a long time
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/1998-03/msg00564.html>, and are now
required by the GNU Coding Standards as well.
Joseph S. Myers