This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: money_get should heed frac_digits
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: brendan at zen dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 23:24:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: money_get should heed frac_digits
- References: <email@example.com>
>In tfrac-diffs.txt, I've presented one approach to correct this. There is one
>curious issue in the fix, though---the name "__sep_pos" is no longer correct.
>It's being used both to note the thousands separator and, now, how far we've
>gone past the decimal-point that came.
Looks excellent, thanks.
>Another approach, aside from renaming it, is actually using a new variable to
>count how far we've come since the decimal-point, and thus keeping them
I don't feel strongly about this. I think what you've got now seems
fine, and understandable.
This testsuite entry would go in as
Usually we try to test both char and wchar_t instantiations. Thanks!