This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New PO Template file for `gcc'
- From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:04:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: New PO Template file for `gcc'
- Organization: SuSE Linux AG
- References: <200304251904.h3PJ4bZU010167@vor.iro.umontreal.ca> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20030526170152.GC4124@paradies.suse.de> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Joseph S. Myers (email@example.com) [20030526 20:53]:
> The 3.3 branch has been around since December.
OK, my fault. I had checked out gcc-3.3-release instead of the
> (The .po files should be updated on mainline as well - including some
> which Mark updated on the 3.3 branch only, just before the release. It
> may be time for another gcc.pot regeneration on mainline as well.)
Now that I have the real 3.3 branch I'm going to do all that, including
checking in a regenerated gcc.pot on mainline.
> weekly submission of new .pot files for snapshots, so for this to be
> useful in keeping translations up to date, translators would need to
> interact with GCC some other way.
Hmm, I'll check with the TP maintainers how best to solve this.
Philipp Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany