This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: bugs/management.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:23:14 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: bugs/management.html
- References: <DF270CC2-8F0E-11D7-B77D-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Sun, 25 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Howzabout this then (excuse if the mailer screws up the spacing
> slightly, i figured it was better than attaching it as a file for
> review purposes):
Yup; no problem.
> Index: management.html
> +<tr align="CENTER" valign="TOP">
These should be "center" and "top"...
> +<tr VALIGN="TOP">
...and valign="top". (Similarly in the following.)
Let's go ahead and commit this version; if there's anything to tweek,
we can do it later as well.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/