This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATH] fix PR libstd++/9815
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:17:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATH] fix PR libstd++/9815
For some reason I had the wrong bug number on this one.
On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 09:14 US/Eastern, Andrew Pinski wrote:
There were no new Failures fox this fix.
On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 16:53 US/Eastern, Andrew Pinski wrote:
This patch just adds the intel cases to atomicity.h for libstdc++.
I am bootstraping and testing right now on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Ok if no regressions (note I do not have write access)?
2003-05-24 Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/cpu/i386/atomicity.h (__exchange_and_add): add intel
asm case to asm.
* config/cpu/i486/atomicity.h (__exchange_and_add): Likewise.