This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove VMS section in documentation (was Re: HEADS UP:GCC manual soon to be printed)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 23:33:12 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove VMS section in documentation (was Re: HEADS UP:GCC manual soon to be printed)
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.BSF.email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><00f001c31fd6$e69f5550$6901a8c0@Jinx> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><01d101c32153$a21e1af0$6901a8c0@Jinx>
On Fri, 23 May 2003, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
> Attached is the simple patch. I am unable to test it due to configuration
> problems that I don't have time to sort out right now. It seems safe enough
> though. OK to commit in trunk and 3.3 branch?
The patch will also need to remove vms.texi from the dependency list in
Makefile.in. A patch with that addition is OK if it passes testing.
Joseph S. Myers