This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Define __sparcv9 for sparc64-*-netbsd*
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:36:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Define __sparcv9 for sparc64-*-netbsd*
- References: <14F2859C-8D5E-11D7-8B1A-000A957650EC@wasabisystems.com>
Jason R Thorpe wrote:-
> Loren's recent change to the FreeBSD configuration reminded me that I
> had a patch in my tree to do this for the NetBSD configuration as well.
> Committed to mainline. Mark -- I can't quantify regression fixes for
> this patch right now for the 3.3 branch ... any is the 3.3 branch going
> to open up at some point for other than strictly regression fixes?
> 2003-05-23 Jason Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/sparc/netbsd-elf.h (TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS): Define
> __sparcv9 in the TARGET_ARCH64 case.
> -- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>
If you've got nothing better to do, NetBSD's distinction between
ELF builtins, AOUT builtins, and Common builtins is utterly unnecessary