This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: speedup collect2 (by not using it)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: mrs at apple dot com (Mike Stump)
- Cc: austern at apple dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:25:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: speedup collect2 (by not using it)
> Try the below patch, I think it will work fine on hpux11. If not, let
> me know what goes wrong.
The patch was tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11.
No regressions were observed in either build.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)