This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 03 13:40:06 EDT
- Subject: Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
> In all cases you must test exactly the change that you intend to
> submit; it's not good enough to test an earlier variant. The tree
> where you perform this test should not have any other changes
> applied to it, because otherwise you cannot be sure that your patch
> will work correctly on its own.
I did that. I "intended to submit" both patches, but didn't get around
to the second one quickly enough.