This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: failure building gcc-3.3 (broken libiberty/vsprintf.c or build?)
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: dj at redhat dot com
- Cc: crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, peter at baradas dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: failure building gcc-3.3 (broken libiberty/vsprintf.c or build?)
- References: <20030520053204.ADDB298982@baradas.org> <200305201609.h4KG9jR20778@greed.delorie.com> <200305202059.QAA18111@caip.rutgers.edu> <200305202138.h4KLccd26075@greed.delorie.com>
> From: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > FWIW, it appears to be fixed on mainline. We can backport vsprintf.c
> > to 3.3.1 if you think it's worth fixing. Here's the diff:
> If 3.3 complains about varargs, we should backport it.
(I did "make vsprintf.o" before and after the patch and verified it
fixed the problem.)
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com