This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Eliminate unnecessary gimplifications
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:01:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Eliminate unnecessary gimplifications
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Diego Novillo
>On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 10:26, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> is_simple_stmt -- this is the mother of all bogus predicates. It always
>> returns 1. I haven't tried to fix this one yet.
>is_simple_stmt used to do a lot more. It would recurse into the
>statement making sure everything was in SIMPLE form. Again, Jason will
>have details :)
Yea, my biggest concern with diving into the nodes in is_simple_stmt
would be that it could be rather expensive.