This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Eliminate unnecessary gimplifications
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 23 May 2003 10:55:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Eliminate unnecessary gimplifications
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200305231426.h4NEQdpQ010231@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 10:26, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> is_simple_stmt -- this is the mother of all bogus predicates. It always
> returns 1. I haven't tried to fix this one yet.
is_simple_stmt used to do a lot more. It would recurse into the
statement making sure everything was in SIMPLE form. Again, Jason will
have details :)