This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: graham dot stott at btinternet dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:39:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 05:19 PM, Richard Kenner wrote:
It looks like you checked in more than just this patch, because
revision 1.540 of expr.c also contains the following changes which
are preventing bootstraps because CONTAINS_PLACEHOLDER_P is
Yup. That was part of my next patch. I removed the spurious hunk.
I thought that other patch didn't affect expr.c, so that I could just
Keep trying! :-( It is still broken.
Try a make before you decide you're done.