This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, graham dot stott at btinternet dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:21:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
There are other problems look at:
You changed it in three hunks, not just the first one.
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 20:19 US/Eastern, Richard Kenner wrote:
It looks like you checked in more than just this patch, because
revision 1.540 of expr.c also contains the following changes which
are preventing bootstraps because CONTAINS_PLACEHOLDER_P is
Yup. That was part of my next patch. I removed the spurious hunk.
I thought that other patch didn't affect expr.c, so that I could just