This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: speedup collect2 (by not using it)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, austern at apple dot com (Matt Austern), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:58:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: speedup collect2 (by not using it)
What if you say what the ld when configuring?
Does that work, aka you are cross-compiling?
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 19:55 US/Eastern, Mike Stump wrote:
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 04:19 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
Actually, I think that Mike's patch won't work on hppa64-hp-hpux11*.
Try the below patch, I think it will work fine on hpux11. If not, let
me know what goes wrong.