This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix ICE on syntax error with checking compiler
- From: "Christian Ehrhardt" <ehrhardt at mathematik dot uni-ulm dot de>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 01:10:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix ICE on syntax error with checking compiler
- References: <10305222004.AA15299@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 04:04:45PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Can you produce a testcase (smaller than tree.c)?
> Not easily. It occured after a whole string of cascading errors.
If you send preprocessed source as a bug report others can have a look.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!