This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:05:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Small change to expand_expr CONSTRUCTOR handling
On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 16:37 America/New_York, Richard Kenner
This was motivated by a large Ada code. Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Could you be a more explicit? Was there a compilation failure or
wrong code generated? What is the nature of the bug and why is
this a good fix?
Mon May 19 16:03:53 2003 Richard Kenner <email@example.com>
* expr.c (expand_expr, case CONSTRUCTOR): Put into memory if
constant and EXPAND_CONST_ADDRESS, not just EXPAND_INITIALIZER.