This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dead code removal before sibcall pass
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, matz at suse dot de
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:07:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Dead code removal before sibcall pass
- References: <20030521211406.GC1689@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 11:14:06PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> this patch enables dead code removal before sibcall pass making more sibcalls
> to be discovered.
How often does this happen in real life, as opposed to
silly test cases?