This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to eliminate uses of `0' flag in asm_fprintf calls
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 May 2003 09:19:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to eliminate uses of `0' flag in asm_fprintf calls
- References: <200305221515.LAA07577@caip.rutgers.edu>
"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> writes:
> I raised a question regarding these `0' flags here:
> Assuming these zeros are bogus, ok for mainline?
How did you test this patch?
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>