This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Document Sparc64 configuration
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:46:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Document Sparc64 configuration
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 22 May 2003, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> You need to pass the same options for Sparc64 as for Sparcv9 when configuring
> on Solaris 2.7 and above. Tested with 'make doc' and install.texi2html.
> Ok for mainline and 3.3?
I'm afraid there is a structural problem with this patch: Basically, it
adds a new section with an empty body.
I suggest to add that new section, move the contents of sparcv9 into that
section, and add a reference from sparcv9 to sparc64: "This is a synonym
While you are at it, would you mind removing the obsolete paragraph
related to GCC 2.95 above?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/