This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Patches to bugs/* docs
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:03:19 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Patches to bugs/* docs
- References: <CFC62714-8BEE-11D7-85C9-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> I had both Wolfgang and Giovanni look this over to make sure it was
> reasonable, but it still needs approval.
Is the described restriction of "blocker" severity to maintainers in fact
implemented for bug submitters? (As "high" was restricted by a kludge in
We could switch entirely to milestones for release management as more
expressive (able to distinguish immediately which bugs are critical for
3.3.1 and which for 3.4, put a bug off to the next release (only), ...).
Joseph S. Myers