This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: config/sparc/freebsd.h
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:15:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: config/sparc/freebsd.h
- References: <200305220423.h4M4NLGU029523@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle wrote:-
> As applied to mainline and 3.3 branch. Fixes all/most g77 failures
> noted upon first complete run of dejagnu on sparc64-unknown-freebsd5.1.
> [Considered a regression since gcc 3.2.2 as installed as the system
> compiler did not display the failure profile.]
> * config/sparc/freebsd.h (CPP_CPU64_DEFAULT_SPEC): Add -D__sparcv9
> -D__sparc__ to match system compiler convention.
On mainline, __sparc__ is unnecessary as it's in CPU_BUILTINS.