This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: delete gcc/config.guess
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: kelleycook at wideopenwest dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 22:52:51 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: delete gcc/config.guess
- References: <3ECBD18D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200305212144.h4LLiWc31019@greed.delorie.com>
On Wed, 21 May 2003, DJ Delorie wrote:
> We also have move-if-change and mkinstalldirs. Are those in the same
> situation, or are there still files that depend on those?
> If we're going to clean this up, let's make sure we get everything in
> one shot.
Anyone dealing with mkinstalldirs, note the multiple different versions in
the tree and try to synchronise the single copy with some master version.
Joseph S. Myers