This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: delete gcc/config.guess
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kelleycook at wideopenwest dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:44:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: delete gcc/config.guess
- References: <3ECBD18D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There is a dummy config.guess in the gcc directory. I'm pretty sure
> that autoconf already takes care of finding the proper config.guess
We also have move-if-change and mkinstalldirs. Are those in the same
situation, or are there still files that depend on those?
If we're going to clean this up, let's make sure we get everything in
Note that you should also test "make install" for those.