This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-noret-2.c for sh-elf
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Joseph Myers <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:49:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-noret-2.c for sh-elf
- References: <3ECBC4D0.42249EB4@superh.com>
Joern Rennecke <email@example.com> writes:
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-noret-2.c (_exit): Make weak.
#pragma weak is not recognized on all targets where weak symbols are
meaningful. I think you can use attribute weak instead, but please
check that that won't cause an error on a target without weak symbols.