This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Beginning of HTML doc patches
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:57:30 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Beginning of HTML doc patches
- References: <22A1F136-8BB4-11D7-AF07-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> bugzilla.html will be submitted in a moment.
Excellent, thanks! I just got back from my meeting and have time to
The patch is fine, but I suggest to further simplifications:
-<a href="gnats.html">GCC GNATS bug database</a>.
+<a href="bugzilla.html">GCC Bugzilla bug database</a>.
Just use "GCC bug database".
-trivial covariance will work, it is incompatible with the ABI. GNATS PR
+trivial covariance will work, it is incompatible with the ABI. Bugzilla PR
Just use "PR" here.
I don't expect us to switch bugtracking systems again in the next, say,
five years, but the fewer dependencies we have, the better. ;-)
Thanks for all your hard work!