This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of HAVE_probe
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: larin at science dot oregonstate dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:17:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Removal of HAVE_probe
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> With the recent removal of the M68K CRDS target, HAVE_probe is no longer
> defined anywhere in gcc. Apparently it was never documented, ether. The
> following patch removes HAVE_probe from its only use in the source.
> 2003-05-21 Larin Hennessy <email@example.com>
> * explow.c (allocate_dynamic_stack_space): Remove HAVE_probe