This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove BOUNDED macros
- From: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 May 2003 14:48:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove BOUNDED macros
- References: <3ECA69E5.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> thi spatch removes the BOUNDED macros in tree.h, that are not used anywhere.
> AFAICT the bounded pointers work ceased back in 2000-05-03 when this
> patch went in. googling 'Greg McGary' shows the most recent posting
> being early 2002, but that did not concern bounded pointers. I can't
> find anything more recent than 2000 for the pointer work.
Correct. Nothing has happened in recent years for lack of developer
interest. Thanks for removing.