This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: failure building gcc-3.3 (broken libiberty/vsprintf.c or build?)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Cc: crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, peter at baradas dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:38:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: failure building gcc-3.3 (broken libiberty/vsprintf.c or build?)
- References: <20030520053204.ADDB298982@baradas.org> <200305201609.h4KG9jR20778@greed.delorie.com> <200305202059.QAA18111@caip.rutgers.edu>
> FWIW, it appears to be fixed on mainline. We can backport vsprintf.c
> to 3.3.1 if you think it's worth fixing. Here's the diff:
If 3.3 complains about varargs, we should backport it.