This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch/libstdc++]: libmath/stubs.c (hypot) - Don't divide by zero.
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 May 2003 23:02:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch/libstdc++]: libmath/stubs.c (hypot) - Don't divide by zero.
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
Danny Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| I saw this while browsing sources. I supspect that most ports have their own
| hypot so this has not been noticed.
| This allows the libstdc++ stub version of hypot(0.0, 0.0) to return correct value.
This is OK for both mainline and branch.