This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] inhibit LDM peepholes for xscale
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Philip Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:34:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] inhibit LDM peepholes for xscale
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 17:15, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > Hmm, OK, but a little bit reluctantly. We must find a way to express
> > these tuning differences without having to test a myriad of target bits.
> > This particular optimization should also be off for ARM9, 10 and StrongARM
> > cores.
> Oh yeah. I think this is done elsewhere by testing arm_ld_sched. You
> want me to do the same here?
Yes, that would be fine for now.