This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: "make check" is broken in binutils
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: hjl at lucon dot org
- Cc: neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:43:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: "make check" is broken in binutils
- References: <20030520085340.A6569@lucon.org> <20030520091913.A6927@lucon.org>
> I am testing this patch.
Don't bother, it's wrong. The whole point of the maybe-targets is
that you can always depend on them, and they'll decide if they need to
actually do something or not. So the problem is that maybe-check-gcc
isn't always there, not that you have to assume it's not always there.
> -do-check: maybe-check-gcc [+
> +do-check: @maybe_check_gcc@ [+