This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix bootstrap failure in tree-ssa-ccp:set_rhs
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 May 2003 11:17:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix bootstrap failure in tree-ssa-ccp:set_rhs
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200305201455.h4KEtp1L017306@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 10:55, email@example.com wrote:
> >A typo in an assignment was causing a stage1 failure because of a
> Very odd -- I wasn't seeing that failure. Very very odd.
Yeah, very strange. The SPEC2k tester didn't have the problem.
Although, by looking at the daily .diff files, it seems that the
ChangeLog entry made it into the branch on the 17, while the patch
itself shows up on the 20. So, the SPEC2k run the night before didn't
actually use it. Oh, well, no big deal.