This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Java FAQ
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:59:22 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Java FAQ
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Tue, 13 May 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> This is another of those minor issues we missed during the GCJ->GCC
> integration, it seems.
> 2003-05-13 Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * faq.html: Remove (soon) obsolete "How can I report a bug in
> libgcj?" as well as "Is libgcj part of GCC?".
I now committed this patch.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/