This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "obvious" requirements
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:36:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: "obvious" requirements
- References: <20030518232511.GE13668@ftbfs.org><Pine.BSF.email@example.com><20030519150617.GB13692@ftbfs.org>
On Mon, 19 May 2003, Matt Kraai wrote:
> OK to commit the following?
PS: I apparently didn't get the copy of your message sent to me directly.
If you got any error message (which was not due to a problem on your side
which has been fixed), would you mind forwarding that to
(or try again, to see if it works now)? Thanks.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/