This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updated --with-cpu patches...
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:50:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updated --with-cpu patches...
- References: <20030520010054.GA523@doctormoo>
On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 09:00:54PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Hate to nitpick after all your work, but...
> The tab-heavy indentation style in config.gcc sucks, and doesn't
> correspond to the indentation style used in any of our other shell
> scripts (two or four space indents).
> As long as you're poking huge amounts of the code anyway, how about
> making the indentation reasonable in the parts you're poking?... I was
> told not to because large diffs make branch merges hard. But with large
> diffs anyway...
Well, tabs are what was there, but I've got no preference. Anyone
else? Otherwise I can just down it to two spaces if/when I check it in.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer