This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow on HP-UX IA64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:04:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow on HP-UX IA64
- References: <200305192328.QAA09231@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 04:28:22PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I believe you had an idea for a workaround when using an unwind library
> that didn't have this routine and would be OK for cases where
> _Unwind_ForcedUnwind was not called, could you send that to me or let me
> know how to implement it?