This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: option to silence warnings about offsetof and non-PODs
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:20:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: option to silence warnings about offsetof and non-PODs
On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 04:08 PM, Geoff Keating wrote:
Phil Edwards <email@example.com> writes:
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 03:16:43PM -0700, Matt Austern wrote:
But how about something like this, as a
substitute for the documentation paragraph I proposed:
Works for me! Now if you could just get someone to approve it. :-)
If there are no objections by Monday, it's approved.
It's Monday and I haven't seen any complaints, so I've taken this as
license to check it in.