This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke)
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:06:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- References: <200305191748.h4JHmLQ7020970@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
>>>>> John David Anglin writes:
> The hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 failures were with dwarf2 debugging output.
Is the compiler invoked with the -dA option when testing on HP/UX?
Does that option produce the annotated output for HP/UX GCC target?
If you refer back to the original discussion of the failure, the
only reason that the testcase succeeds with optimization when using Dwarf2
debugging is the annotation.