This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, dalej at apple dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:48:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
> John David Anglin wrote:
> > The tests started failing on all PA ports between Apr 16 15:25:55 UTC
> > and Apr 19 17:07:50. The first AIX fails occur at Apr 17 02:19:34.
> > I believe the following patch introduced the failures:
> > 2003-04-16 J"orn Rennecke <email@example.com>
> > Re-apply this patch:
> > 2002-05-16 Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * combine.c (cant_combine_insn_p): Reenable combinations
> > involving hard regs unless CLASS_LIKELY_SPILLED_P.
> Yes. When I saw the regression message, I also looked at the code:
> I suppose we should mark these tests as unsupported for targets with
> stabs debugging output. I don't have the dejagnu incantation for that
> handy, though.
The hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 failures were with dwarf2 debugging output.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)