This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, dalej at apple dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:45:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- Organization: SuperH UK Ltd.
- References: <200305190317.h4J3H5Zg018657@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
> The tests started failing on all PA ports between Apr 16 15:25:55 UTC
> and Apr 19 17:07:50. The first AIX fails occur at Apr 17 02:19:34.
> I believe the following patch introduced the failures:
> 2003-04-16 J"orn Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Re-apply this patch:
> 2002-05-16 Dale Johannesen <email@example.com>
> * combine.c (cant_combine_insn_p): Reenable combinations
> involving hard regs unless CLASS_LIKELY_SPILLED_P.
Yes. When I saw the regression message, I also looked at the code:
I suppose we should mark these tests as unsupported for targets with
stabs debugging output. I don't have the dejagnu incantation for that
SuperH (UK) Ltd.
2410 Aztec West / Almondsbury / BRISTOL / BS32 4QX
T:+44 1454 465658