This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (committed as obvious) GNU CC -> GCC in maintainer-scripts
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:20:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: (committed as obvious) GNU CC -> GCC in maintainer-scripts
- References: <20030518185832.GA464@doctormoo>
On Sun, 18 May 2003, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> 2003-05-18 Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com>
> * gcc_release: GNU CC -> GCC.
Would you mind moving this to the 3.3 branch as well? I'll probably have
to make changes there, so keeping the diff between mainline and the branch
minimal would be nice.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/