This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dalej at apple dot com, joern dot rennecke at superh dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Date: 18 May 2003 20:40:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Testsuite patch: Fix PPC debug-.c regressions
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200305190317.h4J3H5Zg018657@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 20:17, John David Anglin wrote:
> > I believe this patch will fix the regression tester's complains about
> > debug-.c.
> Your patch fixes some but not all fails of gcc.dg/debug/debug-[1,2].c.
> There are still fails at -O. I'm wondering if these two tests are
> correctly implemented.
My changes only affect the DejaGNU side of things, and, if I did it
right, will make no actual difference in the results. I was merely
trying to factor some code in the testsuite to avoid code duplication;
not change any behavior.
So, the regressions from back in April come from something else.
I don't really know if the tests are valid or not, but since J"orn did
the patch that caused them, you should probably ask him about them.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>