This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove support for Sun FPA
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:41:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Remove support for Sun FPA
- References: <email@example.com>
Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Now that the support for Sun3 has been removed from mainline the support
> for Sun FPA can be removed as well. Tested by compiling a cross compiler
> ia64 -> m68k-linux and compiling glibc with it (no regression beyond
> 2003-05-16 Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>
> * config/m68k/coff.h: Remove support for Sun FPA and Sun SKY board.
> * config/m68k/linux.h: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/m68k-none.h: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/netbsd-elf.h: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/sgs.h: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/m68k.h: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/m68k.md: Likewise.
> * config/m68k/m68k.c: Likewise.
OK. Please also check the manual for references to the Sun FPA and
get rid of those too.