This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Kill CPP_PREDEFINES in sparc/
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:03:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Kill CPP_PREDEFINES in sparc/
- References: <20030516211538.GD6035@daikokuya.co.uk>
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:15:38PM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> +//* CPP defines used by all NetBSD targets. */
> + builtin_define ("__GCC_NEW_VARARGS__"); \
"New" is somewhat dated. This is no longer needed anywhere.
Should have gotten cleaned out ages ago...
The rest of it looks ok.