This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch installed for c4x.c warnings
- From: Michael Hayes <m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:55:51 +1200
- Subject: Re: Patch installed for c4x.c warnings
- References: <200305162050.QAA21853@caip.rutgers.edu>
Kaveh R. Ghazi writes:
> Fixes some format specifier warnings. Tested by compiling c4x.o with
> targets c4x-unknown-elf and c4x-unknown-rtems.
Thanks for this. I was just about to do this myself.