This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unreviewed patch for middle-end/10472 (breaks bootstrap)
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>,<ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 00:28:54 +0200
- Subject: Unreviewed patch for middle-end/10472 (breaks bootstrap)
middle-end/10472 is a regression on mainline which is known to break
boostrap on at least two platform (cygwin and FreeBSD 5, see PR 10824). A
patch was submitted by Roger Sayle:
but it is still unreviewed.